Who We Are
Isabella & Associates serves individuals, teams, and organizations, primarily through the design and delivery of interactive classroom
training. We work with public, private, nonprofit, and educational organizations. To maintain the highest quality of service, we choose to work with a limited number of clients each
We improve the performance and enrich the lives of those we serve.
What You Can Expect
Our work is characterized by these four attributes:
- You can expect us to approach your project with a sense of service, candor, compassion, and optimism.
- We will offer practical and effective solutions that address difficult workplace challenges. Our sessions will help your
employees learn leadership, teaming, communication, and conflict management skills.
- We will help you bring a greater sense of purpose and meaningfulness to your workplace.
- You can expect us to use play for serious purposes.
- We will provide an engaging, interactive learning environment that facilitates curiosity and risk-taking.
- We will encourage you to bring a playful mindset back to your workplace.
- You will find that our training makes use of activities, challenges, and practice sessions. We will avoid the use of passive learning approaches
that have been proven to be a waste of time and money.
- We will use innovative strategies to encourage insights and behavioral change.
- We will help your employees think more creatively so that they can find novel solutions to workplace challenges.
- We recognize the power of mutual goals, shared effort, and collective intelligence and innovation.
- You can expect us to move beyond typical client-vendor transactions. We form trusting, collaborative relationships with our
- We will use methods that encourage collaboration and a sense of community, both inside and outside the classroom.
- We will help your employes experience the satisfaction of collaborative work, the meaningfulness of leadership, and the personal and professional growth that
occurs when we serve others.
Want to learn more? Contact us at email@example.com.